Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My first baby turns 5!

Happy Birthday Mali!! (a couple of days late!)

You are growing into the most amazing little girl, you continue to teach me new things every day and I am blown away by how loving, forgiving and mature you are. I have no idea how you've turned out so well, but I am counting my lucky stars that you have!

On Sunday the 4th Dec Mali and Alastair (from kindy) had a joint birthday party. we had Nick from Action sports take the party - he was amazing, with 30, 2 - 5 year olds, for anyone else it would have been like herding cats, but he had them all under his spell, they all loved it.... that was until the weather turned and it poured with rain.










Then on her actual birthday we had Nana, Papa, Ma and Pa over for an early dinner. It was a very relaxing evening and Mali was even more excited about being allowed to stay up late - they didn't get to bed till after 9pm and for my kids who wake up before 6am this is very late!







No comments:

Post a Comment